Hi, I’m Angie.
I live in Vancouver, BC Canada with my husband Brandon and spend all my free time creating mixed media collage art, writing fiction novels and exploring my beautiful city.
I sell my mixed media collage art on Etsy.
But enough about that, I bet you want to know the juicy bit. I don’t blame you.
This is my Journey…
Two years ago something happened that changed my view of life – my stepbrother died in a car accident. He was just 26 years old. At the funeral everyone spoke of how he lived his life to the fullest. In that moment I realized I was doing a terrible job of living my life. I was coasting and not even enjoying the ride.
So I made a decision. I would stop living on the sidelines, watching others enjoy life, and start living. Brandon and I sold our beautiful home in Winnipeg, MB Canada and quit our unfulfilling jobs to embark on a new journey in Vancouver.
Fast forward two years…
Now I’m on the path to living my life to the fullest. Each day I wake up knowing that I’m taking chances, challenging my comfort zones and doing what I love.
This website is a unity of my true self. Here you’ll find all my layers: artist, writer, creativity coach, gardener and urban homesteader. (and maybe a few more.)
My quirky self…
- I’m a huge hockey fan. Have been since I was a little girl. My favourite team is the Vancouver Canucks, though you might catch my cheering for the Winnipeg Jets too.
- I adore all things British. I’m not entirely clear when this began but I can tell you that if you want to score points in my book, just mention something British.
- As a child I wanted to be a singer. You can still find me singing and dancing my heart out in my kitchen while I make dinner.
- I love a good cuppa tea, snugly blankets and books. Always books.
- For those interested in Myers-Briggs I’m an ENTJ.
- I’m a dreamer. I’m intuitive. I’m a problem solver.
- To celebrate the next chapter in my life I had the words “This is my journey” tattooed on the inside of my right arm to remind me to live the best life I can live.
Whatever the reason for stopping by, thank you and welcome!