I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Lillie at Lillie McFerrin Writes. Thanks!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself, so that your readers may learn more about you, and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers, then let them know you nominated them.
7 Things About Me!
1) I absolutely adore Hockey. I live, sleep and breathe Hockey! My favourite teams are the Vancouver Canucks, who I’ve loved since childhood and the Winnipeg Jets, a hometown team we lost 15 years ago that arrived back in out city this year! Yay!
2) Last year a friend taught me to knit. I made two scarfs and a hat that was supposed to be for me but ended up being too small. My other friend’s little girl was able to fit it though. Great save of wool.
3) I love to make soup. In fact I’ve been called the Soup Nazi (from Seinfeld) on more than one occasion. When I make soup have to listen to classical music. It’s like a rule or something 🙂
4) I make my own jewelry. Mainly earrings and bracelets.
5) I’m just as bad as a kid when it comes to Christmas morning. I get up early and beg my husband to wake up so we can open presents.
6) I enjoy gardening and I grow vegetables in my back yard.
7) You can often find me singing and dancing in my kitchen 😉