The wonderfully talented and incredibly fun, Anna Meade
over at Yearning for Wonderland
has bestowed upon me, my second Versatile Blogger Award. I am extremely humbled that one
person would think enough of my blog to award me this, not to mention two separate
people. While I graciously accept this award with enough modesty and decorum to make Ms. Jane Austen herself proud, I’m really partaking in the largest internal happy dance you have ever seen. Or rather not seen, but trust me, it’s HUGE!
So here are the rules:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Selecting 15 bloggers is never an easy task. This list is not inclusive of all the wonderful bloggers I follow. Forgive me if your name does not appear below, it’s there in spirit.
Without further delay, the 15 bloggers I selected for The Versatile Blogger Award. (No particular order)
Some of these blogs I’ve been following for awhile, others I’ve just recently tapped into, but all are FANTASTIC people. They have twitter accounts, so please make sure to follow them there too. Congratulations to all the bloggers!
Oh yes, the 7 random things about me. Here we go…
1) I have a gnome that sits on my desk and tells me it’s okay that my first draft sucks. He’s a great cheerleader and encourages me to KEEP WRITING!
2) I have been known, at times, to burst into spontaneous bouts of singing and dancing, usually occuring in my kitchen. I may have mentioned this before 😛
3) While I no longer have any pets, in the past I have own and loved 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 birds and too many goldfish.
4) Viggo Mortensen is my hero. Anyone who can act, write, paint, photograph, sing, and start his own publishing company – all successfully – deserves my praise. Did I mention he’s multilingual? Yeah! The Dude is AWESOME, with a capital AWESOME! ….and a side of awesome. Just sayin’.
5) I love blankets. I’ve got a pretty cool collection started so far. <shameless plug to follow> Check out the Pyjama Club tab on my blog to see my post on blankets.
6) I have 4 tattoos and 3 piercings (not including my ears).
7) When my granny passed away almost 7 years ago, I adopted her love of butterflies. One of my tattoos is a butterfly tribute to her.
Well, that’s it folks. A bit more info on moi. I want to thank Anna again for this award and her friendship!