Diane Fordham, a lovely lady, has bestowed upon me the Sunshine Award. I must say that receiving this award was a ray of sunshine in itself.
In order for me to accept this award, I have to make a list of things that make me happy. Of course this isn’t a complete list. No particular order either, just off the top of my head.
- Writing. Didn’t see that coming, right?!
- My hugs from my husband.
- Meeting my ‘real life’ girlfriends for a good chinwag at Starbucks or anywhere that we can get lost in conversation!
- When Anna does a run by smooching on Twitter.
- Yummy food. I actually do a little happy dance when something is particularly delicious!
- Squirrels running around doing their squirrely thang!
- When someone tells me I’ve inspired them. AWESOME!
- When Jo-Anne gives me choco bickies. Those are the best 🙂
- Becoming so involved in a novel that I can’t stop thinking about it, even when I’m not reading it.
- Having someone tell me they like my work.
- Butterflies. They always remind me of my granny.
Thanks Ladies 🙂