Today I was blessed with the Kreativ Blogger Award – twice! The fabulous bloggers and Twitter friends Donna and Matt graciously bestowed this award upon me, thereby making me a very happy girl indeed!
Thanks to both of you for thinking of me!
And now to go over the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person(s) that nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions.
3. Share ten random thoughts/facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy bloggers for the award.
Let the Inquisition begin!
1. What is your favorite song?
I find this question hard to answer. My taste in music is highly dependent on my mood. Check out the Music Me Happy tab for some examples.
2. What is your favorite dessert?
I’m not really a dessert kinda girl, but if it has chocolate and peanut butter in it, I’m there!
3. What ticks you off?
Loads of things.
4. What do you do when you get upset?
Mostly I read or watch a really good movie that I’ve seen at least a million times. Both help me escape.
5. Which is your favorite pet?
No pets for me, but I used to have a cat that thought he was human. He was pretty awesome!
6. Which do you prefer, black or white?
7. What is your biggest fear?
That I will never be able to accomplish my dreams.
8. What is your attitude, mostly?
Positive and hopeful with a dash of realism.
9. What is perfection?
Waking up and knowing that whatever I do, it’s something I love.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Plain potato chips dunked in a glass of milk.
Some little known facts about yours truly
- I have a burn mark the shape of Britain on my leg just below my knee. I’m told I grabbed a piping hot cup of tea off the table as a child. I prefer to think it’s a secret mark connecting me to an elaborate time traveling plan.
- I am a vivid dreamer. Always in colour and always entertaining.
- When I was young I wanted to be a teacher and spent long hours in my room writing big red check marks on all my homework.
- I also (briefly) wanted to be a taxidermist but instead went and got my diploma in Animal Health Technology. (I did that a couple months before I realized it wasn’t for me.)
- I played soccer (or football for all you Europeans) for 12 years. Now I neither play nor watch it.
- I may or may not have an obsession with stuffed animals. This is to be confirmed.
- I’m on my second (and hopefully last) marriage.
- I sometimes think I was born in the wrong century (See note on time traveling above.)
- After reading Kevin Hearne’s Iron Druid Chronicles I’ve decided I want to be a kick ass Druid.
- I wish magic and fairy tales were real.
And finally my seven awesome bloggers. Go forth and spread the word of Kreativ, my friends!