This is just a very quick post to say thank you to the lovely people that have blessed me with awards over the last little while. I haven’t been able to get my <insert curse word here> together to blog about it sooner. Sorry lovelies.
Thank you to Bea at Writing off the Rails, for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you to Emmie at her self titled blog, for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Now 7 things about me…..
- Chinese is my favourite take-out food.
- I absolutely refuse to read 50 Shades of Grey on the principle that my closest friends all say it’s poorly written.
- I, like Emmie, have never had a cavity.
- Although I consider myself a Canadian first and foremost, my roots are English, Irish, Welsh and Ukrainian. There may be a smattering of Scottish in there that I haven’t been able to nail down yet.
- I seriously have no idea how I lived prior to owning an iPhone. My world is now run by apps.
- I love autumn. I get to wear jeans and sweaters and it makes my heart happy…end of.
- In my entire life I have only attended 3 funerals.
Now for the passing of the torch(es). You all know how it works. Post a blurb, 7 things about YOU & pass it on. Now go forth and spread the word of JOY!….or some such equivalent.
Anna Meade – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Lillie McFerrin – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Angela Goff – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Jo-Anne Teal – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Bea Kylene Jumarang – One Lovely Blog Award
Emmie Mears – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Ruth Long & Company at Sweet Banana Ink – One Lovely Blog Award
Donna McNicol – One Lovely Blog Award
Leave a Reply