This is just a very quick post to say thank you to the lovely people that have blessed me with awards over the last little while. I haven’t been able to get my <insert curse word here> together to blog about it sooner. Sorry lovelies.
Now 7 things about me…..
- Chinese is my favourite take-out food.
- I absolutely refuse to read 50 Shades of Grey on the principle that my closest friends all say it’s poorly written.
- I, like Emmie, have never had a cavity.
- Although I consider myself a Canadian first and foremost, my roots are English, Irish, Welsh and Ukrainian. There may be a smattering of Scottish in there that I haven’t been able to nail down yet.
- I seriously have no idea how I lived prior to owning an iPhone. My world is now run by apps.
- I love autumn. I get to wear jeans and sweaters and it makes my heart happy…end of.
- In my entire life I have only attended 3 funerals.
Now for the passing of the torch(es). You all know how it works. Post a blurb, 7 things about YOU & pass it on. Now go forth and spread the word of JOY!….or some such equivalent.
Anna Meade – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Lillie McFerrin – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Angela Goff – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Jo-Anne Teal – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Bea Kylene Jumarang – One Lovely Blog Award
Emmie Mears – Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Ruth Long & Company at Sweet Banana Ink – One Lovely Blog Award
Donna McNicol – One Lovely Blog Award