Good day m’dear lovely readers!
Yes it has been much too long since we’ve last spoken. Alas, I have been up to my eyeballs in work – good work (mostly) – but work. It’s kept me away from my little blog and it’s made me rather sad *wipes dramatic tear from cheek*
I’m on the homestretch now for school. Just 4 classes left!! 🙂 In some ways it feels as though I’ve been plugging away at this course for decades. In others it feels like I just started. In general though my summer flew by and September seemed to follow suit. October – WOW! October brings many wondrous things, such as:
- The end of my course! *happy dance*
- Thanksgiving – Yeah being Canadian means I get to eat turkey in October…jealous? I think so!
- Halloween – The most wonderful time of the year…or is that Christmas? Whateves!
- My new career in coaching!! This is most exciting because it’s FINALLY something that I get to do that makes me happy (other than writing & art of course)
- NaNoWriMo plotting – Muhahahaa…sorry it just seemed appropriate to laugh manically whilst tapping my fingers together in plotting style glee. You heard!
So there you have it folks, I’m still here. I haven’t forgotten any of you – not for a New York minute. Wow I’m full of cornball sayings today.